Monday 11 March 2013

Top Picks for Spring/Summer '13;


I am currently writing this as it is snowing outside, wishing the weather would be brighter. Here are my top picks for the spring and summer season

1:- Bobbi Brown Tinted Balm - This is a lovely light balm which gives your skin a healthy glow and allows it to breathe. The colour is perfect for my skin now, so maybe nearing the middle to end of summer, the colours may be too light for me, but I hope not.


2:- Clarins Instant Lip Perfector (01) - I'm not someone who likes lip glosses at all, and this really is the perfect gloss for gloss haters! The colour is a beautiful natural pink, which is a lovely day time shade. All the lip perfector colours are very wearable and suit anyone. This is a holy product for me.

3:- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - You can use this lovely product under foundation, or as a face mask. I use this more as a mask than anything. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and on the occasion I use it as a pre foundation base, it leaves my skin glowing. I love how wide awake it makes my skin look even after a bad night. This is good to use in winter or summer.

4:- L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash - Eeek! I love these. I was literally on my way to pick up YSL's Glossy Stain, while reading Fleur's blog, and she said these were a dupe. I have these in 3 colours, and I have ordered the other 4. I will be using these a lot. I love Loltia and Romy. Check them out.

5:- NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer - This is my go to tinted moisturizer. It is light and very natural, just like the Bobbi Brown Balm, but the colour should last all through the summer. It has an SPF as well like the balm Can you tell I like the fresh natural look yet?


What do you think your spring/Summer staples will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment