Monday 25 March 2013

Weekly Make-Up Bag;

If you wanna check my first post on there, go here



My first change in my make up bag, is my base. This week I've decided to go with NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Finland. This is a great light base, and gives a very natural look. I always put my bases in these little pots. They're great for travel, and if you always grab your make up out your make up bag, rather than have it displayed on a desk.




Next up is the blusher. This Dainty Doll blush in 'You are my Sunshine,' is a perfect dupe to NARS Orgasm (better even than Sleek Rose Gold). This can be found on Ebay for less than £5!



This week I'm trying Rimmel Accelerator Endless Lashes in Brown. I'm not really fond of this. I like using a mascara with flatter bristles (Benefit Bad Gal Lash, Urban Decay Big Fatty). I do like the packaging of it though!


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia (077) This is one shade darker than my lip colour, and it's perfect for spring time. I know I'll be wearing this A LOT! It's a great everyday colour.




Basic Lipcote - My lipstick never lasts very long, which explains my love for the L'Oreal Glam Shine Splash Lip Stains, or YSL Glossy Stains. I'm testing this out. I cancelled my GlossyBox just before everyone got this, and I only just decided to buy it. Hopefully it'll keep my lipstick there for longer.


-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment