Saturday 16 March 2013

Sephora Ultra Shine LipGloss - Vintage Pink Review;


Sephora Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Vintage pink - $14 (£9.30)



This lovely product has been hidden away in the back on my lip draw, until he launch of the Rimmel Lacqures, I thought I would pull this out and give it a try.

I can't believe I overlooked it. Much like Rimmel, you only need a small amount on your lips, making the product last forever. The wear of it is roughly 5hrs. The colour is a gorgeous natural muted pink, think n07 Shine in Beehive, but in Lipgloss format. 

The applicator is a hour glass shaped sponge, which is a perfect lip shape, but this makes you over apply the product and leaves you with far too much. I dot this on my lips and blend it in to get a lovely flush of colour. The product is thick, and sticky, which I'm not really fond of, though I can look past that.


The packaging is a plastic tube that is clear so you can see the colour inside, and a black screw on top that has sephora written around it. This packaging is the type I love as it is lightweight and long lasting. It fits nicely into your purse, or make up bag.

Overall I think I will be wearing this a lot during the spring and summer months. When I go back to the US I will buy the product again.



What do you think of this product?

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lipgloss, wish we had Sephora in the UK :(

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. STICKY??!?! WHAAAT! I HATE LIPGLOSS BUT THIS ONE IS PERFECT! its like water!!! very shiny and hydrating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wand is amaazing! i love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found my hair stuck to it, and my lips felt tacky. I blog over at atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com now :) x

      Delete