Wednesday 20 March 2013

Weekly Make-up Bag;




When looking through my make up collection, I realized I don't need anymore things in it, especially when I'm not using half the products I own. There are certain products that I'll keep using throughout I.E eyebrow pencil, eyebrow gel...Well, that's pretty much it. Each keep I'll use the same products for a week (my foundation, blushes, highlight, mascara, lip balm, an eyeliner or eye colour and lip colour) and then change it up for the next week.


This week the product that I'm using (and will change next week) is:-

Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
Clarin's  Instant Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer
NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane
(I did use the 'Just Clear mascara for my 'lashes, but that's always in my bag and I'll use a different one next week)


The products I always use and keep in my bag:-

Origins Planscription Concealer
Mac Teddy Eye Khol ('brows)
Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara ('brows)
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Light (Just used under eyes to set concealer)  

1 comment: