Wednesday 13 March 2013

L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash Swatches/Review;


Hey all! Today I bring you the L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash.

These little beauties are lip stains/glosses, and are a dupe of the YSL Glossy Stain (Did you know L'oreal own YSL?) 

All the colours are very wearable, and would suit almost anyone. I was so excited to see these come out, as I was on my way to buy a YSL Glossy Stain when I saw they were in the UK.

I love the packaging - It's sleek and lightweight. The applicator is a sponge one, in the shape of a tear, yes, just like the glossy stain! It makes these so easy to apply nicely over your lips.

The colour I love the most is Lolita, and the only one I'm not really fond of is Eve as it doesn't really show up. They come in a range of colours  - I have seven to show you;

Lolita (101) - A nude dark plumy pink - The most natural colour.
Romy (102) - A natural pink
Princess (200) - A deep orangey coral red
Bonnie (501) - A dark orangey coral
Juliet (300) - A deep red
Eve (400) - A light Lilac purple
 Milady (402) - A dark purple

Here are the swatches to slow the lovely colours!






(From left to right) 101, 102, 200, 501, 300, 400 and 402 (For the names please see list above)

All the images are in this order.







(Bonnie, Milady and Eve) From top to bottom

(Princess and Juliet) From top to bottom


(Romy and Lolita) From top to bottom




No comments:

Post a Comment