Saturday 24 March 2012

Cosmetic Haul:- Chanel, Lush, Urban Decay, Nars, N07, Bourjois, Beauty UK and Treat!

Hey all. Today me and Hannah ventured into Leeds which is a 20 minute train ride from where I live - Though, when I'm in London, central is a 5 minute ride so I'm always near a main city in the UK!

Here's what I got:-



Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua - B20. I bought the B20 shade which is my summer shade, and I'm going to buy the B10 shade soon for my winter shade. This foundation is amazing! It makes my skin feel so soft and amazing.



NARS Eyeshadow Duo - Kalahari. This is a gorgeous everyday eyeshadow. I'm going to be using this a lot! I love this so much!



Lush's Baby Robot Ballistic. The arm kinda feel off but this is amazing. I'm going to give it to my little brother.



Lush's Solid Shampoo - Seanik. I've heard great things about it and I really wanna try it.

 Lush's Lip Scrub - Bubblegum. Feels amazing and you can lick it off after! Yummy



N07 Stay Perfect Nail Polish - Vivid Violet. Beautiful colour for spring/summer



Urban Decay's - Dew me Setting Spray. Can't wait to see if this works.


Bourjois's Mini Cream Blush - 05 - Gorgeous colour and it's soo cutely small


Beauty UK blush - Peaches and Cream - I thought this would be an amazing colour but it hasn't got good pigments. 

After shopping we went for a lovely meal and cocktails!


These are soooo yummy! Go buy them! 



-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment