Sunday 17 February 2013

What's in My Make Up Bag;

What's in my make up bag (Winter/Spring '13 edition);





This is just a standard make up bag I bought from Next for roughly £5 - it holds everything in and I love the Arty/tie dye effect on it.


Oilatum Face Cream - Simple's Kind to Skin Rich Moisturizer

These are the only two 'skin care,' items in my make up bag. If my face is feeling more dry/needs more hydration, I'll use the Oilatum - if not, I'll use the Simple's Moisturizer as it's a lot more thinner and takes less time to sink into the skin.


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Origins Plantscription Concealer - Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Natural

Chanel Vitalumiere is my foundation of choice as it's light, refreshing and just makes your skin look perfect! I use Origins Plantscription concealer on any redness and under my eyes to get rid of dark circles - I don't always use Mac Skinfinish, it depends if I want some extra cover, but recently I use it all the time.



NARS Powder Blush in Douceur - Mac Vanilla Pigment

NARS Douceur is my perfect everyday blush. I've been using it everday for a few weeks and I'm not missing any other blushes! It's perfect to apply on the go because it's very hard to overdo - if you want a more showing blush this may take a few times to apply it, or just apply it with a less gentle hand. Mac Vanilla Pigment - oh my! It's a gorgeous highlight! I love it and you get so much product for the price. I put it into this little jar so it's easy to carry round.




Mac's Teddy Khol Pencil - Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara and MUA Rich Brown Eyeliner

I use Mac's Teddy as an eyebrow pencil - yes it's pretty much the same as MUA's Rich Brown so I don't technically need two brown eye pencils in my bag but I like them both for different uses. Maybelline's Mascara is a gorgeous natural mascara that leaves lashes looking full and natural.



E45 LipCare and Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer

E45 is just a standard lip balm that softens my lips making them ready for the next step with no fuss. Clarin's WILL be my go to product of spring/summer. I love it so much and it's gorgeous. I'm not a lip gloss person but this is really beautiful.




Eco Tools Travel Set

This set has a powder brush for my MAC SkinFinish and blusher - A brush to blend in - a brush for my foundation/concealer and a brush for my highligher - it's a perfect little set for every bit of make up.


Bit's and Bobs;

My Mirror - Tweezers and Blistex Relief Cream

Two of those should be self explanatory and the Bistex Cream was for my chapped lips in the Winter.

-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment