Tuesday 28 August 2012

Revlon Colorstay - Put off;



You may, or may not have read my former review of Revlon Colorstay, but a few days after wearing this product, I didn't wear it again.


Because it had a long staying power, I decided to wear it on a day that I had a long trip up North, so I didn't have to worry about my make up. Now, I don't check my make up throughout the day, and being so pleased with how this make up lasted so long, I didn't feel I needed to check my mirror at all. 

When I got home I was mortified - to put it mildly. My skin was so dry and flaky. I wasn't happy that I was on a packed train for 5hrs with my skin like this. It was a hot day, and everyone felt it, but since that day, I didn't want to wear this product again in case it messed up on me again. 

I'm going to try this product again today, but today is the first day in so long, due to how it made my feel, and look before. 

It may be due to the humidity that it caused such a dry reaction on my face, but this product is backing on the 'testing' stage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment